Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My boy sings!

Am I the only one who thinks it's amazing that a 13month-old can sing?

It's not much of a song though, 3 notes repeated a few times, then a chorus - one note, then back to the 3 core notes. The fact that he changes between the notes makes me think he is actually singing something, and not just making harmonic sounds. I wonder if he is singing something he has heard before, or he is a composer. Hmm, me thinks Beethoven must move over, my boy is taking over the music world.

Come to think of it, he is also a dancer of note. He only has one move at the moment though (the hip swinging), b ut I tell you, come a few years, he will be putting Michael Jackson to shame - just as long as he stays away from the crotch-grabbing move.

Do I start taking him for lessons now, or maybe I should just wait till he can at least feed himself, before I become one of those neurotic parents. Do I just let it all go with the flow and he ends up wasting his talents? Let me just wait a few years, then I'll see if I can afford to stop worki ng and have him support us with all the millions he will ba making from his music.

No comments: